Accessing Legal Research for Free
The Legal Information Institute (LII) is a research and electronic publishing activity of the Cornell Law School.
Chapter 7 Fee Waivers
- JCUS Interim Procedures Regarding Chapter 7 Fee Waiver Provisions
- Chapter 7 Fee Waiver Application (Official Form 3B) (pdf)
- Rule 1006, Federal Rules of Bankruptcy Procedure (pdf)
- 2010 Poverty Guidelines (pdf)
Credit Counseling Agencies and Debtor Education Providers
- Who are approved credit counseling agencies and debtor education providers?
- How to become a credit counseling agency or debtor education provider
- Conflict of Interest for Law Firms – How to Avoid a Motion to Disqualify Representing Multiple Defendants in Delaware Corporate Bankruptcy Cases (lauriepolleckesq.wordpress.com)
- Tips Series: How To Avoid Bankruptcy 4 Effective Tips & 7 Tips If You Have No Alternative (helpwithdebtnow.com)
- Should I File Chapter 13 or Chapter 7? (socyberty.com)
- No Bankruptcy without Credit and Debt Counseling (daultlaw.typepad.com)
- Michigan Bankruptcy Requirements: Post-filing Debtor Education (socyberty.com)